HOME

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Alternative Earnings from PTC (part 1)

Dear Readers,

Working and earning from internet busines, like PTC, may vary from one another. As I said in previous post, there so many options and alternatives to choose and decide which one is GOOD to join. What we may know, there are so many ideas or activities of internet business. Many are FAKE, SCAM or CHEAT. Some are TRICKY. Only fews are TRUE. And only very limited amounts are PROMISING.

What I am doing is just trying to prove if I can earn something from these PTCs as an alternative earning, NOT seriously occupying from here. Actually, I don't really know whether the PTCs which I have joined here are FAKE, SCAM, CHEAT, TRICKY, TRUE or PROMISING, so I DON'T REALLY CARE. I am just DOING. You may LAUGH at me. Maybe I am wasting my time. If you think you have better way, it is okay to share with me. For me about PTC, just simple, it make cents and it makes sense.

I don't have any rights to ask you to join, provocate you, persuade you or motivate you. It is not my part because you know better what you have to choose. You should also know that I am NOT wealthier or richer from what I have earned here. It is just NONSENSE earning resources. Do you believe that someone (we never know before) gives us something (money) so easily and FREELY?  That's  impossible!! Trust me!!




Advertsthatpay.com








Buxess.com



Buxiftie.com



Buxinc.com



Buxjunction.com



Cashadda.com




Clicksia.com


Clicksia


Clixsense.com



cubieclix.com



Dailydollarz.com



Darebux.com



Dollargpt.com



Facebux.net




Fineptc.com




Fox-bux.com



Freedomclicks.net





Gaturbux.net






Globobux.com



Grandptd.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

kontera