HOME

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

advertisements

Dear Readers

One of my friends asked me how to attach advertisement in our blog? Maybe, this question is so simple, but it could be the question of another thousand friends out there. And maybe, I can not give a satisfying answer, but you would better to read my experience.

First, plan to make a website which has a character. It means, when we want to make a blog, we should make sure what we are going to write about. So, decide the theme of the blog first before making many postings. If we have a focus of writing materials, we should write in that category only, not out of the theme. This will lead the advertiser easier to attach the advertisements in the blog due to the theme of the blog has already known by the category.

Then, register to the advertisement providers and follow their rules.

There are many advertisement providers as you can see in my blogs. If you follow my postings in my blogs you will know them. Google Adsense is the best provider so far. But, It is not so easy to have this. Fortunately, There are still many more outside the Google Adsense. (I will write about it if I have good references)

KumpulBlogger is good option to register. You can apply and register your blog in KumpulBlogger. CLICK here if you are interested in KumpulBlogger


The next is AdsenseCamp
It is also good to have it on your blog. To Register Click Here
Or click the banner below


Adsense Indonesia


NegeriAds is the next to try. The more you have advertisements in your blog, it sometime brings more traffics (many poeple say that but I don't really believe it, because traffic is decided by the quality of the posting materials, I think).
If you like NegeriAds, and want to register, click here


One of The Best is Bidvertiser.
You can register by Clicking the banner









The Next is Infolinks

to register sign up here


Another provider is Chitika

Get Chitika | Premium

0 comments:

Post a Comment

kontera